Our homes hold a lot of sentimental value. They are where we raise our children, play with our pets, and share fond moments with our spouses. Since our homes mean so much to us, it is only natural that we want to keep improving them. Here are five DIY lighting projects you can use to make your home shine.
1. Christmas lights aren't just for December anymore. Use this tutorial to make ping pong lights that can be used all year round.
2. Travel the world without ever leaving your home with this globe lamp shade. This project only uses half of the globe, so you can make two.
3. This classy light up headboard will be sure to impress your guests. They will be twice as dazzled when they hear you made it yourself.
4. The sun doesn't have to limit your fun. Those who have construction skills can make these industrial outdoor lights.
5. Follow the principles of paper mache, but substitute string, to make this circular lampshade. Bonus: Try stringing several smaller ones together to make patio lights.
Sometimes lighting projects can be tricky. If you get stuck, feel free to contact Mister Sparky. Our skilled electricians are happy to help!